Best amps for Totem hawks?? please help

Can someone recommend a good Integrated amp with these speakers...I am having trouble driving them.I Prefer a European amp if possible as I know some will tell me to go buy a Krell or Bryston. I hate those amps. too dynamic and stale.

Please advise.
128x128bobrock
How did you decide on the Hawks over the Forest? Seems like the Hawks with lower sensitivity and impedance are more suited to SS. Is that your take?
I currently have a Plinius 9200 driving my Forests. Great synergy! A dealer has also recommended Naim as an excellent match with Totem gear.
Thanks for the update. It's always good to see the results of the original question.
I am also a big fan of Linn amps and am considering the 2250 for the balanced inputs.
I just listened to both The Linn Majik-I integrated and the Akurate 2200 this weekend. Amazingly I could not detect a big difference in sound because they use the same amplification technology, the 2200 just has more power. Both stunning amps. You would not believe the little Majik-I could pack such a punch!! I am also going to sell my CDP now and get the Majik CD for an all Linn system. World Class gear (and they don't take up any room) or run hot. No more looking for me!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again everyone.