Best amps for Totem hawks?? please help

Can someone recommend a good Integrated amp with these speakers...I am having trouble driving them.I Prefer a European amp if possible as I know some will tell me to go buy a Krell or Bryston. I hate those amps. too dynamic and stale.

Please advise.
128x128bobrock
Unfortunately for many, bad economic times can lead to significant opportunities for a few. Keep your eyes on the Agon listings - there have been a lot of good integrated amps for sale there lately at reasonable prices. Perhaps one on your short list will pop up soon.
I've been driving my Hawks with the Musical Fidelity A3.2cr amp and have been very happy with it. It's not the 5.5 integrated, but it's good a good amount of power. I wanted a hybrid system, so I have a TAD-150 tube pre-amp leading to the MF. Feels very neutral, not too bright. Good luck!
How did you decide on the Hawks over the Forest? Seems like the Hawks with lower sensitivity and impedance are more suited to SS. Is that your take?
I currently have a Plinius 9200 driving my Forests. Great synergy! A dealer has also recommended Naim as an excellent match with Totem gear.