Best amps for Totem hawks?? please help

Can someone recommend a good Integrated amp with these speakers...I am having trouble driving them.I Prefer a European amp if possible as I know some will tell me to go buy a Krell or Bryston. I hate those amps. too dynamic and stale.

Please advise.
128x128bobrock
last one...anyone try Primare? either integrated or separate..they seem to get great reviews for the $$$$
They are outstanding - weigh a ton. Very neutral and lots of current. Haven't heard them with the Hawks but they sure sound great with Vienna Acoustic floor standers.
I talked to some more people and I am still leaning towards the Linn-Majik-I. They guarantee lots of stable power into all ohms 8,6 or 2 without ever clipping.

I don't know why this is difficult to do at all frequencies but the Linn can.
I am currently searching for an integrated for my Totem Arros. In my research, the following companies have been recommended for Totem gear:

Unico
Naim
Bel Canto
Plinius
SimAudio
Arcam
Musical Fidelity
Music Hall
Vista Audio
Bryston

Last week, I auditioned Atoll, Musical Fidelity and Rega integrates w/ Arros. The Atoll was my personal favorite. Unforunately, the dealers in my area do not carry many of the above lines so it makes it hard to audition.