Best amps for Totem hawks?? please help

Can someone recommend a good Integrated amp with these speakers...I am having trouble driving them.I Prefer a European amp if possible as I know some will tell me to go buy a Krell or Bryston. I hate those amps. too dynamic and stale.

Please advise.
128x128bobrock
I will check it out someone also said the Musical Fidelity A5.5 integrated is a powerhouse...Never heard a Plinius but if its like a Bryston I dont want it.
Yes, the A5.5 is good - lots of power to take control of woofers and air in the Hawk cabinets. I have heard it's precursor the A5 with some small B&W floor standers and some Revel stand mounts and it was wonderful in both cases. I have heard the A3.5 with Totem Arro's and it was outstanding - so am thinking the A5.5 might be the ticket with the Hawks, but haven't heard that particular combination.

I have heard the Naim Nait 5i with the Hawks and it was very good, but was actually a better match for the larger Forest (actually a match made in Heaven!). The Nait XS is a little more powerful and MUCH more refined than the Nait 5i - so am thinking it might make the Hawks really sing...

I think the Plinius will be warmer than the Bryson FWIW. Read about here:

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue19/plinius9100.htm
I never thought of the Plinius 9100...It's cheaper than The musical Fidelity A5.5 too. I will try to find one.

I never heard so I would have to audition....as long as it was musical that's the important thing. I have listened to many Bryston amps and I hate them all.
last one...anyone try Primare? either integrated or separate..they seem to get great reviews for the $$$$
They are outstanding - weigh a ton. Very neutral and lots of current. Haven't heard them with the Hawks but they sure sound great with Vienna Acoustic floor standers.