Best amps for Totem hawks?? please help

Can someone recommend a good Integrated amp with these speakers...I am having trouble driving them.I Prefer a European amp if possible as I know some will tell me to go buy a Krell or Bryston. I hate those amps. too dynamic and stale.

Please advise.
128x128bobrock
03-14-09: Cjnolan
I use a BAT VK-300xSE with my Hawks. It has no issues driving them and sounds very nice.

I have owned Totem Hawks and I second the BAT VK-300. This hyrid amp sounds a treat with the Hawks. Personally, I used another amp, the Unison Research Unico Secondo (120w) with some success.

I don't understand the Naim Supernait recommendations and i wonder whether these folk actually own the Hawk? The Supernait is only good for 80 watts (8 ohms) and the Hawks lowish sensitivity and impedance mean on paper (and as experienced in practise) it really benefits from more power than this.

Another higher powered amplifier recommendation would be the Plinius 9200 integrated from New Zealand.
Look for an amp with at least 125 watts per side and doubles down into 4 ohms. This is why the BAT works so well - lots of power and unconcerned by drops in impedance.

Some other suggestions:

1. Musical Fidelity A5.5 Integrated amplifier or used A5

2. NAD M3 Dual Mono integrated amplifier or the new C375BEE - basically plain Jane version of the M3

3. Plinius 9100 or 9200 Integrated Amplifier

4. Naim Nait XS Integrated Amplifier - lower power compared to these others, but lots of apparent current on tap when needed - a musical over achiever (I think the Super Nait while more powerful is a bit over priced)

5. New Cambridge Audio Azur 840W amplifier paired with Cambridge's new 840E preamp, not an integrated but terrific sounding pair.
Thanks for all your responses I am looking at Atoll IN200, Linn Majik-I and New NAD C375 BEE as a budget alternative.
With the Atoll and NAD you get a lot for your money. The Linn, typically not so much. But if it sounds really good with the Hawks to you, much better than what you have now, then that may be the ticket. Its all about finding the right match.

If you have the chance to check them out in your area, i I am certain the Plinius, and fairly sure the Nait XS and big Cambridge pair would work very well with the Hawks.
I will check it out someone also said the Musical Fidelity A5.5 integrated is a powerhouse...Never heard a Plinius but if its like a Bryston I dont want it.