Best sound ? Von Schweikert Vr 4jr or Aerial 10 t

I have a pair of late series Aerial 10-T speakers which are very nice sounding.....But I have wondered about how they compare with the Von Schweikert Vr-4jr....I have nothing but tube equipment.......I have been even thinking of maybe getting a pair of Wilson Watt Puppies 5.1....What do you think about this ??
autospec
Another user for the VR-4jr, but I am a newbie to them. Several days so far and no complaints. I had ML SL3 electrostatics and these sound better so far. I have not biwired them, so the sound may change tomorrow when I do.
Keep the 10T's and go for a pair of Aerial 20T's (if you can) down the road, you'll NEVER look back.

I'm figuring a way to get a pair into my place, they're that good.
I heard the signature 3 a few days ago on an Ayre V1Xe. It was ok. The middle to upper midrange was beautiful but the bass and treble were not special. I wouldn't consider them when up against Aerial or Wilsons.
I am getting quite different opinions about these. I like the Aerials, but I thought that maybe I would try something else.....I also have a pair of Wilson Sophia's, which I love but the Aerials are in another system in a different room....Thats why I had even thought about some older Wilson Watt Puppies......I would much rather spend 3000.00 for some speakers than 6000.00 for some used Wilsons....No HI-FI stores around here so I can't listen to anything here.....Off to the big city, Seattle or Boise.