Tube-friendly speakers

I'm currently using a pair of Magnepan MMG's and a Hsu Sub along with my AES Six Pac amps. I'd like to move up to a larger set of Maggies, but it's been suggested that 60W of tube power would not be enough.

What are some speakers that would mate well with these amps? I do like the "planar sound". I'm most interested in something full-range, but could run a pair of monitors with my sub.
roblanger
Post removed 
Coincident Total Eclipse.....you get big sound (full range) low power tubes. This is a great speaker and very reasonable cost for world class performance. Can get for less than $4k here (used).
I agree that Merlins are very tube friendly, using them with 845 triode amp, sounds better than various push pulls I've tried. Still, I maintain the Alons/Nolas soundstage very similarly to planars, if this is important to you Alons/Nolas could be your answer.
Thanks for the recommendations, Gentleman :)

I am not at all familiar with some of these brands, but now I have a range of speakers to look into.

Atmasphere: I see that you listed the Vandersteen as being a possible candidate. I've heard mention of the way that they soundstage (planar-like?). Would the 2C (7 ohm / 86db) be a good mate?

How about the Dali's?
I have the 3.6, did have the MMG for a short time, and the 3.6 is soooooo much better from top to bottom. I used the CJ MV55 for the4 3.6 and it worked well, just don't expect it to play very loud. I used the RM9MKII by Music Reference for 125wpc of tube power and this was a thicker, rich sound. The Quicksilver v4 at 120wpc drove them very loud and a little more neutral. Next the Bryston 4BST, rated at 250wpc, but putting 400wpc into the 4 ohm load and this was just too thin. Next the 500wpc or so much-raved-about Spectron digital amp. Too thin, sounds like transistors, a bad thing. I returned to my favorite, the modified Quicksilver Silver Mono at 90wpc....just destroyed everything else by a large margin in my room, with my speakers. The audilophile group listening voted unanimously for the Quickies. They were disappointed with the Bryston and Spectron. I have heard the Bryston sound great with the Aerial 10T's, so I know the amp is good, not here though. The Spectron is said to be great with other speakers. Try before you buy....Tubes amps are very high voltage devices, not high wattage typically. SS is lower voltage per watts produced. I always say that if your amp doesn't have lethal voltage, music is likely not going to emerge as you like....well as I like. Biased I am, and I have owned many SS pieces. Incidentally, the Quickies are also great with Vandersteen speakers, but terrible with Legacy Whisper....dull, lifeless.....got to have the magical match. jallen