good sounding low price speaker w/ front bass port

I am looking for a good sounding monitor speaker with a front bass port to match with a decco for my digital files.
bianchi27
sorry for lack of information i really do not want to spend more than $500 for the speakers. It is basically to play digital files when i am in the basement working out. I have a small area set aside so i want a front ported speaker to put the speakers close to the wall. i also figured on monitors so i could be more flexible in placement than with towers. hope this helps
Not sure on the port configuration, or if it's a sealed design, but I have heard the Silverline Audio Minuet placed near a wall on furniture (as opposed to a stand), and they sounded fantastic, IMHO. $600 list the pair, but often sold here for less.
Try Rega R1's (I have R3's that I love - extremely open, full, and natural). They are front ported and the Decco should drive them no problem. I like and own the Ushers but they would not be as easy to drive.
I plan to give one of the Peachtree hybrid integrateds with DAC consideration for use in my second two channel A/V system with the Triangle Titus 202s + M&K sub when the time comes to replace my current 70's vintage Yamaha receiver that I currently use to wonderful effect there. It has an awesome phono section that will be costly to replace and sounds absolutely fabulous with the Triangles overall.