AAD 7001 vs Magico Mini MK II

Hi. Currently rebuilding my complete set-up. My Indras will have to go as my listening room moves to a smaller space now (4x5,5 meters).
I´ve heard great things about AAD 7001´s and Magico Mini´s - both beeing said to build the finst monitors available.
Any experiences with these two brands ?
rgds., Frank

I use Boulder 1021 + 1060 electronics.
frankpiet
Don´t know the retail price in USA. In Germany its - including stands close to € 10.000,00
I believe that the Diablo's retail for $14,500 in the US and that would include stands. Frankpiet, it seems to me that EU manufactured products would provide you with the best value.
given that you are in Germany and from what I read you like details, why not consider some of the local brewed speakers like MBL, Burmester, or Tidal? Tidal offers ceramic and diamond tweeter options on most of their speakers, you will have most of Avalon Indra sound and more with Tidal.

MBL 101E, even though physically large, works better than most small speakers in small room and very popular in Asia for that reason. if you like MBL sound, 101E might be a contender.
To that end perhaps you should consider Ayra speakers by Eben (Denmark). The C 1.0 has recieved some very favorable press although I have a hard time believing that a 4.5 inch bass driver will provide an adequate low end.
Having had the Diabolos around now for a few hours at home I must say that this speaker is a remarkable product. Nevertheless the Indras do exceed the Diabolos in several to me important areas (transparency, soundstageing, imaging, micro and macro dynamics) although beeing in some aereas (coherency, speed) scaringly close in performance to the Indras. As the Indras have to move due to the bloomy bass in my new smaller listening room I will receive later today a pair of Kharma Mini Exquisites which I can buy as a used pair from an audiophile who moves up the Kharma line. Keep you posted.