Verity Parsifal or Magico V3 or Wilson Benesch ACT

I owned a pair of the original Verity Audio Parsifals and they were fantastic in my room (19'x15'x8' - speakers on the long wall). I went high efficiency route for a while (Avantgarde Uno's then Duo's) but am looking for a dynamic speaker again.

These three are on my list, but I would consider others as well. I have not heard any of these, and nobody around has the WB Act.

I would prefer something that I could drive with around 50-100w of tube power.

Would appreciate any comments on these.
128x128r32nj

Dhaan

You are mixing two separate but very important issues.
Number one a cabinet should be very stiff to avoid resonance. Resonance as when a violin resonates when the strings are plucked. Most speaker manufactures boast about their thick 3/4" mdf walls with some having 1 1/2" front panels, all this to avoid cabinet resonance.

In many instruments resonance is a good thing. In a speaker cabinet resonates is not so good. At what resonance to you want your speaker to "sing"?

The second issue is eliminating the rear waves of the drives which carbon fiber is also excellent at achieving. This is not the same as cabinet resonance.
Two different and very important goals that WB manages to achieve.

Tuboo
In my opinion WB will take on the sound of the upstream electronics. At our shop we emphasis that point and marry them with deHavilland electronics. If your amp/preamp are analytical then you will get that kind of sound. Any audition/purchase of WB should take that into consideration.

Sounds_real_audio

You are way over your head and insist of making a fool out of yourself. I would gladly enlighten you but you do not seems to be the kind who seek knowledge. It is a lot easier just to mumble some nonsense to your clients and apparently the world. A common phenomena in this industry. What a pity.
Whatever the measurements, the WB sounded darn good at RMAF with deHavilland electronics, and for that matter so do the Parsifals when I've heard them at various shows. Whatever the measurements say, if the speaker sounds good to me, I don't care. Everyone else in the room must have been deaf too the harmonic distortions, most everyone seemed to really like them as well. I prefer the Verity speakers, but the WB are certainly worth an audition. Or you could buy my favourite speakers - Merlin VSMs, which I think actually measure well in all respects, absent the deepest bass below 28Hz.
Whatever the measurements say, if the speaker sounds good to me, I don't care.

Nothing wrong with that. Assuming you know what you are listening to. But if you are going to make some stupid claims, like the Stealth bomber bla bla bla… analogy, you better be prepare for some scrutiny. But in a sense, once you say ‘you do not care’, it opens the door to all sorts of BS.
I would also add the Vandersteen 5A s to your list
The Five as offer a Battery Biased High pass that relives your tube amp from doing low bass and dramatically lowers the whole systems distortion improving clarity and transparency. Each speaker also has a self contained 400 watt self powered bass amp with a unique non digital
room compensation feature that's a real world solution with
each speakers in room response.
Best Johnnyr