Vienna Mozart Grand or Beethoven Baby Grand

Anyone compared these two? I am trying my friends old Mozart (the pre-Grand model) and its really good but considering stepping up to the Beethoven Baby Grand. I have a Moon I-3RS amp, goes really well with the Mozarts.

Also the Hifi News Aug 08 review of the Beethoven Baby Grand suggests it could be a demanding amp load as the minimum impedance gets down to 1.5ohms (average is 4ohms). Does anyone know what this means? My amp, the Simaudio moon I-3RS is rated 200W at 2ohm - could the speakers damage the amp when the impedance gets low?
Thanks for your help in advance.
acdvd
Hi Acdvd, I am an admitted fan of Vienna speakers. . . they are true musical instruments! It is also true that they enjoy being driven relatively stoutly for best results. Your Moon I-3RS should be fine. . . with its damping factor of 200 you can expect a slight flaring/warming of the bass, which you may actually find to be quite pleasing. If I recall correctly I heard them a couple of times driven by a Primare integrated whose power rating was similar to your Moon. G.
I wouldn't worry about any damage to the amp. Most amps have an overload detection circuit that will shut the amp down if it sees too much current drain. I don't think you should have any trouble.
I would contact the manufacturer for this question and see where the conversation leads you too.
When building my secondary system I was looking cloely at VA Baby Grands. The best price I could find new was $3250. I absolutely loved the sound of these speakers. I did not care for the Mozart Grand - flabby bass. I ened up goig with a pair of Dynaudio Audience 52SE, Stand4 and a Sub-20A. Both speakers being closeouts so I got a great deal. For the speaker package & stands I paid less than $2000.
I compared and bought the Baby Grands. They're full range down to 30hz and should work fine with your amp; however, more power is useful to get the last nth out of them. They're very musical.

Dave