Legacy Audio Focus 20/20 spikes

Anyone know a good spike system for these speakers? As many owners know they come with two supports stands under them. It not only raises them a little high(dont go down in carpet) but they rock. When using spikes in the bottom of these the speakers are very high. making the tweeter over your head. Ive seen alot of people using custom spikes. Whats some of the best to use and not over priced? I can think of two options Im currently looking into.

1.Legacy Focus HD spikes
2.Martin Logan Ascent I ETC spikes

both would probably be solid. But I know the ML's arent cheap. Good news is I have 3 of those already from a old Descent sub I had.
sthomas12321
I asked Legacy if they had a upgrade kit. They said they didnt. However, performance wise, Im 100% happy with the focus. I just wanted to get some nice spikes to dig down deep so they dont rock like they do with the stock legs. You can put spikes in the bottom of those from the factory, but it places the tweeter way to high. I wish Legacy could have made the speaker slightly taller, and put 1 of the 2 front 12" woofers on top, to balance the sound and also to bring the tweeter down to perfect ear level in most chairs. Maybe it wouldnt sound as good, I dont know. But this seams like a good idea.
I found that removing the bottom rails (on HD requires a square-driver) and replacing rails and spikes with Black Diamond Racing's Super Jumbo pucks gave great sonic results and a very stable footing for the speaker.

If you are still looking for better quality spikes, etc...you may also want to look at the heavy spikes and other items sold by Mapleshade...
I removed my rails about a month ago. I also found over all improvements. Maybe the bass is slightly more muddy, but its very faint, and it puts the tweeter at the desired level which overall makes them a little better.

Either way, best overall speakers Ive ever heard.
Sthomas: What type of floor is the speaker on? If on carpet, try the BDR Super Jumbo Pucks; I found that they brought the bass to a point where it was super-tight and deep.