Proac 1sc vs. Reference 3a mm decapo i

Ive had the Proac Response D15 for a while now and have wondered how the Proac1sc compares with the Reference 3a decapo i in terms of tonality and midrange aplomb?

Im in need to switch to monitors and really love the Proac sound- but wonder how it compares with the Reference3a decapo i.
bikerbug
for moitors, the new proac 2, is the ticket...then the reference and then the 1
i forgot another that bests the one, and perhaps the de cappa...the proac studio 100
I guess what im interested in is identifying the differences in sound qualities of the two. The D15 from my experience has a slightly forward respresentation which i think helps the tonality/realism of the midrange at the price of being rather forward in is presentation. This works well for more intimate vocals-strings-soundstages---but i feel that when moving to larger orchestral works that forwardness works against the realistic sense of depth/breadth that orchestral music should convey.(this may also be more of a 2way speakers inherent drawbacks) Having not spent any time with the 1sc- or Ref.3ammdecapo im very curious given the decapos rave reviews----where the two fall in the yin/yang their prowess and maybe what each is conceding to the other.