Room size for B&W 802D???

Is bass boom going to be a problem with B&W 802Ds in a 13' x 24' room with 9' ceilings?

http://www.waterwaysapartments.com/1bedroom.html

The speakers are placed up in the dining room facing out into the living room. I can move them at up to 3' off the back wall but they will be no more than 2' off the side walls.

I have wall-to-wall carpeting, a heavy wool 8' x 10' area rug in front of the speakers...facing a leather couch.

I've been running 803S's with no problems.
know_talent
you'll need to experiment with speaker placement and possibly with bass traps. There may be some suckout on the left side due to the openning into the kitchen/foyer, which will also cause you to play with speaker positioning to achieve proper center fill and soundstage. You'll figure it out as you start setting it all up. Play it by ear.
Audphile1-

I'll be sure to leave the casters on for the first few months so I can adjust them solo! haha
it will take some effort to find the position for them but you'll get there. Usually the image shifts towards the side with the openning so you may need to tweak the left speaker in your case to center the image. Stereophile test cds work good and you can do it by ear. good luck