Room size for B&W 802D???

Is bass boom going to be a problem with B&W 802Ds in a 13' x 24' room with 9' ceilings?

http://www.waterwaysapartments.com/1bedroom.html

The speakers are placed up in the dining room facing out into the living room. I can move them at up to 3' off the back wall but they will be no more than 2' off the side walls.

I have wall-to-wall carpeting, a heavy wool 8' x 10' area rug in front of the speakers...facing a leather couch.

I've been running 803S's with no problems.
know_talent
the room size should be OK.
you may want to pull the speakers out as far as you can. First, it will most likely sound less boomy, and second, you will increase soundstage depth. The closer the speakers are to the wall behind them, the less is depth of stage, unless you got some serious room treatment on that wall. But chances are, you may still need some sort of bass traps behind the speakers. What kind of amp? What power?
you'll need to experiment with speaker placement and possibly with bass traps. There may be some suckout on the left side due to the openning into the kitchen/foyer, which will also cause you to play with speaker positioning to achieve proper center fill and soundstage. You'll figure it out as you start setting it all up. Play it by ear.
Audphile1-

I'll be sure to leave the casters on for the first few months so I can adjust them solo! haha