Just purchased Usher Be-718. Need Help with Setup

I've just purchased Usher Audio's Be-718. So now I'm researching on speaker stands so far i've only found a few...

There are two from Usher: 708 and 728 spearker stands
I really like the fact that they are adjustable (because I'm also shopping around for a new listening chair...)
but only thing that bugs me is the fact that the wood doesnt quite match the Be-718. (my brother has the 728stands)

Then there are Sound Anchors (custom made for Be-718). Comes in 3&4 post flavors. Never seen them in person, but they look sturdy enough to support a truck.

And I've also found Solid Steel SS series. I really like the way they look. I've seen their equipment racks and heard great things about them. http://www.solidsteel.it/

To Be-718 owners: What stands are you using??

Anyone with experience with Sound Anchors/Solid Steel speaker stands?

What other stands should I look into?

Ofcourse acoustic/build quality comes first, but as far as price, I would like to keep them under $500. $600 is my screaming point. Never knew good stands could cost so much... Any more than that, maybe i should considered getting floor stand speakers instead of stand-mount.
spoolyt
Post removed 
I bought the Core Designs Model E stands for my Usher Be-718s. The stands themselves are 26" so a few audiopoints between the speaker and stand AND/OR between the stand and ground can give some adjustability. Frankly, I think the Core Designs might be the best ones in the market for the Usher speakers aesthetically and functionally.

FYI, the original Usher stands have been discontinued. Also, the Ushers look VERY similar to the Sonus Faber lineup. Should probably see what the SF crowd are using, as they could be good options for the Be-718.

Remember, different stand materials will make the Speakers sound different. Use the materials to "tune" the sound to your liking....find the stands that seem to be the best fit for you and take it from there. I like to play with different wood materials hence I went with Black Walnut stands for my fix.
I'm using the $250 stands that Usher used to sell. They are blk. look great, and do a great job. I paid $200 and happy.These speaker will sound great on a soup box!!!!!!
718's live!