Acoustic Zen Adagio owners/re: amplification

Acoustic Zen Adagio owners....what are you using/or what you liked to power these speakers?
whatjd
Using simple i3 sim audio,and cd player with great resutlts.hope to go up the sim chain soon.Adagios will stay.
I'm running mine through a Theta Intrepid (5 channels @ 100 watts each)... with a Theta Casanova processor which at the flick of a switch changes from stereo to surround sound. If I change anything (which I'm always dreaming about)I feel the same as Digsmithd that the Adagio's will stay.
They are said to be SET friendly, despite the 89db sensitivity. I think the flat, 6ohm impedence helps. My 22 watt Viva Solista really sounds wonderful with the adagios, dynamics, grip, drive, but also transparency. I think a good SET is good choice, but it needs to be 20watts plus and they ain't cheap
I have used a DK Designs VS.1 Reference MKII with good success and have recently aquired an LFD LE II integrated which is doing an outstanding job. I had read up quite a bit on what others were using and it seemed that many were using tubes but I was looking for something smooth and dynamic from the solid state camp.

The LFD definitely does a great job, it's very high bandwidth and low distortion but yet the simple design has been described as very SET like. No problem at all driving the Adagios and with great grip and control at that. I've been thrilled with the Adagios overall but with this particular amp I am getting a much greater sense of realism on vocals and drums/percussion. Everything actually sounds very lifelike and no matter how complex things get or how many layers there are, everything is very easy to distinguish. All that being said, not sterile or analytical at all at the end of the day the pairing just makes music in an exiciting way that draws you in. The LFD doesn't have a ton of hours on it yet but it's pretty safe to say that the synergy factor is there...