Best new loudspeaker

I have heard many loudspeakers ,I own Magnapan , and
a Aerial 10-t . This new loudspeaker I heard at great lengths and many agree is from a new company called
NSR -Sonic Research the D-3 Sonata was absolutely killer
and they were saying the wiring and crossover are not even final as of the Jan show . parts quality is excellent in the Silver finish I saw,for a speaker under $5k to create such a soundstage presence with bass that had articulation and impact is beyond me how they do it ,I am told it is a
sealed focal lens .They will be selling by March ,I for sure will be saving my bucks, this is one loudspeaker to watch ,I am already selling my 10-ts.
audiophile1958
MrTennis, I'm shocked :) are you running a double standard ??!

Why can't an amplifier have the same status you just bestowed on the Quad??
Following on from Goatwuss' comment, I find it strange that these three 'users' who are promoting this new speaker all have previous transactions with each other.

Pjl2122
Dallas521
Audiophile1958

I guess we're just talking about one user, not three.
the quads unlimited quad 57 are closer to real than anything out there, period.

Time for all those speaker manufacturers to close shop and admit defeat....they will never better this 50+ year old product!

Why everyone does not own one remains one of those mysteries...
for you skeptics your are partially right in theory
Dallas is my cousin ,but that is far as it goes ,we all have our own choices ,such as you may hang with a group and follow advise if it is good .If you never heard the NSR D-3 speakers than don't knock them .
hi shadorne:

there is no mystery. no component is perfect. since imperfection is all that is available, there is a variety of imperfect products, preferred by a variety of hobbyists.

when taste is the motivator of behavior, many products will flourish. this is true in other industries as well.

a successful enterprise will differentiate its product from that of its competitors, thereby helping to insure its viability. manufacturer's do that as well as trying to convince buyers of the superiority of their products. if enough buyers are convinced, such businesses are successful.

end of economics 1 lecture.