Best new loudspeaker

I have heard many loudspeakers ,I own Magnapan , and
a Aerial 10-t . This new loudspeaker I heard at great lengths and many agree is from a new company called
NSR -Sonic Research the D-3 Sonata was absolutely killer
and they were saying the wiring and crossover are not even final as of the Jan show . parts quality is excellent in the Silver finish I saw,for a speaker under $5k to create such a soundstage presence with bass that had articulation and impact is beyond me how they do it ,I am told it is a
sealed focal lens .They will be selling by March ,I for sure will be saving my bucks, this is one loudspeaker to watch ,I am already selling my 10-ts.
audiophile1958

Showing 4 responses by audiophile1958

Hello All out there unless you heard the NSR-D-3 Sonatas
at the show you have no idea how good these Loudspeakers are I thought they were a $10k + loudspeaker and you would to for sure if you seen them ,then listened!
to shakey deal what don't add up ? it is a 2way with 4 drivers ,in a simple linkwitz circuit with a inductor a lpad a couple of high end caps and a few good resistors you have a seamless Xover ,and the Excellent Patented
APL Lens system for the Bass. Check out their site or you can check out out at a dealer on the East coast if in New England where I just ordered mine and only had to leave 1/2 at www.hifidelityaudio.com
for you skeptics your are partially right in theory
Dallas is my cousin ,but that is far as it goes ,we all have our own choices ,such as you may hang with a group and follow advise if it is good .If you never heard the NSR D-3 speakers than don't knock them .
Mrtennis we may not agree on all our tastes but your
statement on success of a enterprise was well done.