Amp and preamp on same outlet?

Just how much of a no-no is this? ARC goes as far to print in their manual to say to have the amp and preamp on their own circuit. I live in an apt. and I'm forced to have both plugged into the same outlet. Cords just don't reach....How much sound quality is lost by doing this? It sounds great as is, but is there a major detriment to this? I'm curious.
audiolover718
Interestingly (only to me perhaps), after switching to a moderately powered tube power amp (60 to 85 watts or so per side) I found that the lights no longer dimmed at loud passages like they did with my previous 100 watt pc high current SS amp. Also, all my stuff is in the same wall plug (power conditioned with a PS Audio Humbuster II for the amp) except the sub which required activating the little ground lift switch. Works.
How much/many dynamics will be lost in the same outlet?
How much/many of thom will be gained via dedicated linez?
Will there be anything more lost or found in the same outlet?
Move to a more efficient amp like Class D and no problem ever. I have both my 500w/ch monoblocks on the same outlet and dynamics match teh best I hear anywhere and are teh best I have ever had myself.

Efficiency done well is always a good thing.

My circuit breaker used to go frequently with modestly high power power sucking Class a/b amps.

Now the only time it might go is if I power up both 500w/ch Class D monoblocks at the same time. They never show any signs of strain or break a sweat running. Plus I can leave them on most of the time and teh impact to my power bill is negligible as quality power amps tend to go, so overall cost of ownership is lower as well.