Anyone audition the new Thiel 3.7s yet?

Their website says they are shipping and I'm assuming they are in dealer showrooms by now. Just wondering what impressions people have of these mythical wonders? Do they live up to the hype?
jc4659
They showed the 3.7 in Taipei hi-fi show. From the show goers, most were impressed by the sound and found them to be very coherent, fast, and transparent. Though not too many cared for the styling. I did not bother to spend time on 3.7, I will never buy a pair because of the styling.

To give you some references what were shown at Taipei hi-fi show, almost all of the big names were there. Wilson X-2 + Goldmund, JM Labs Grand Utopia Be, Avalon Isis + Hovland, Dynaudio Master Evidence + ARC Ref 610, MBL 101E, Burnmester, Rockport, Gryphon, and on and on.
By the way, I love the look of the 3.7, which is more impressive in the flesh than in photos. It's a real knockout IMO.
I heard them at my local dealer and was quite confused with the sound. Overall it was very uneven with great clarity in some areas but at the expense of any sense of warmth or continuity. The dealer was rather laid back about my comments and said to check back after 3 weeks of break-in, but that they agreed at least this pair wasn't cutting it yet.
Can't believe there are actually people out there that like the look. (No punt intended) I personally think they are ugly, and I remember last year there were tons of posts bashing the new look left and right.

I spent several sessions with the prototype at HE2006 in LA and was not impressed. And off they went from my upgrade short list. I had a pair of 3.6 and was looking to upgrade. I ended up with a pair of Verity Parsifal Encore.

FrankC