New Von Schweikert VR SR4 mk11 Cream or Crap ???

It is hard to find a recent review of these speakers.
The few comments I been able to find on the Mk 11 version is that they are either very good or very bad.
All reviews seem to like the bass response, that is a good thing, but what about all the other qualities ?
Like treble, midrange, dynamics, soundstage , etc.

I am really interested in these (I like the way the look )but I have no way to audition them in the southeast corner of Michigan.

So, please anyone that can give an honest opinion of the speakers sonic qualities would be appreciated.

If your comments sound like a winner, I may hop on a plane to hear them somewhere.
128x128ozzy
Thanks Mcguire I will order some.

By the way, since I have'nt yet set the speakers up for actual audtion(Maybe this Sunday) looking at the supplied spike floor feet they look very basic.
Has anyone updated the feet to something more substantial?
What size is the thread size of the spiked feet?
Ozzy

The nomenclature of the thread size is at the website... or was... the funny part of it is Albert says you can go to the hardware store to get any or all of the fasteners, screws etc. Then I happend upon the thread sizes of the spikes, either in the manual or online at the wegsite, and it's a European 'metric' thread diameter and count per cm. Wonder what hardware store Albert uses?

but oh, yes, larger spikes do help a lot. Mine are twice if not more the mass of stock ones.

BTW on the Big FAT Dots? A Friend of mine uses them too, though he said the 'change' didn't happen till he had five in there. Like an X I guess.
If it is the same as the jr, the spike thread is an M8. I looked for a while for something more substantial (read: less pot metal) to no avail. If I was more ambitious, I would probably just replace the threaded inserts with a size that would accept a higher quality spike.
Post removed 
I would like to put in a word of clarification about Albert. I am currently reviewing the VR SR4 MkII. I have tried to contain my comments only to technical helps so as not to cause any issue of non-disclosure. I have made no comments on my personal feelings about the speakers.

I spoke with Albert today about the review and while I had him on the phone told him of the difficulties audiophiles are having with customer relations. Albert is no longer in control of those aspects of the company. He is now acting as the design guru and no longer controls the company's tech personel who would address phone system problems, etc. They only became aware of this issue about 1 week ago, but even as a reviewer I have had difficulties getting through. It is NOT for lack of concern on Albert's part. It seems as though the company is going through some growing pains.
I have no interest in debating on the issue of the quality of Von Schweikert customer relations or support; I'm merely relaying Albert's clarification that he's not ignoring customers! He said that they receive 2-3 calls per minute now. When he had a smaller shop he'd take calls personally at a rate of 2-3 per day; since the infusion of investment capital to pump it up to a $100m company he's now in an entirely different capacity with the company he started. He is spending his time on design, not operations. So, people should not call expecting that Albert will be available to consult them. In talking with him, I sensed he laments that he cannot do that anymore. He seems to get a real joy in answering questions and solving problems in audio. I hope this helps shed some light on the issue.