Tubed amps for WP7s

I just wanted to get an idea of the kind of tubed amplification used to drive WP7s -- both SET and push-pull. I know the Lamm ML2.1s are on the top of the list. What are the other WP7 owners using?
Thanks.
ca2284
While the 7s are efficient at 90dbs, the impedance isn't the easiest of loads from what I recall in Stereophile. It falls to 2-3ohms in part. Would be tough to recommend a SET here.

I think the ML1.1s would work better with 90+ watts.
If I am not mistaken I believe that the WP 7's have an impedance of 93 Db. I do agree however that Vladimir's M 1.2 Reference would probably work better here
The Audio Reseach 610's would be one of the last and only choice I would make as far as tubes go. Pushes the speaker to its limits
I owned the ARC Ref 600 Mk lll (predecessor to the 610), Indeed they were great but the heat given off by 31 tubes per amp (62 in all) was unbearable even after I installed a 3rd dedicated AC for m listening room. I was going to buy the 610's but did an about face and went with the Lamm ML 2.1 at 18 wpc. The best amp I have ever owned and would never change