About the new Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 8

What are the differences between the Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 7 and the new Watt/Puppy 8? And how much is the MSRP of the new Watt/Puppy 8? Thanks.
bluesky
Oneobgyn writes:
but to use the standard preppie adjective of "smoked them" always gives me pause to laugh
Well said. Sometimes a laugh; other times a flash of anger, particularly if I own the smokee. (or is that "smok ed")

Regards,
To be fair, my system has been built with my ears and priorities. Since the veracity of my statement is in question, I'll posit a few specifics:

The tweeters sounded like the drum kit was 10 feet over my head. The midrange obviously emanated from a lower point and bass was on the floor. The bass was muddy and the speakers had a difficult time tracking the cacophony of Patricia Barber's "Norwegian Wood" from the Live in France album.

I thought tone was weak and the speakers did not "speak" with one voice, rather a collection of sounds with different personalities coming from different points in space.

My speakers have none of these issues. For convenience purposes, I used the colloquial "smoked".
The Zu Definition speakers compete favorably with the best available. Whether or not, you choose to own them, you must acknowledge that for $9000/pair this is an achievement. And until you have heard these speakers, you are in no position to refute the claim.
There is technology at Zu's disposal that companies like Wilson have either failed or neglected to access. The Zu full range driver affords an audio perspective that your speakers do not provide. Of course, you don't want to hear that. I wouldn't either if I had invested X thousand dollars in the extravagant reputation of one of the incumbent monarchs of speaker purveyance. But, what are you gonna do? Time marches on. The first one now shall later be last. The train is coming. Change is on the way.
The Zuists are not crazy and we are not basking in hyperbole. This thing is real. Check it out. See what you're missing.
It always makes me laugh when comments such as that of Miklorsmith are posted.

These are naive at the very least.
Hey guys seeing how the topic of this thread is "About the new Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 8"
Does anyone have another speaker they can rant about or is there a thread about Zu's so I can maybe learn about Martin Logan or B&W...