Looking for a SET amp to pair with MM DeCapo's

that won't break the bank. They are rated at 92dB 1w @ 1M. Considering Decware Zen but wonder if 2-3 watts is enough or a 300B based amp of some sort.

Any suggestions or experience particularly in the used market?
entrope
I'd see if you can find a David Berning Siegfried SET-ZOTL in either 300B(8wpc) or 811(11wpc).

This amp is the biggest "sleeper" amp of all time.
Nobody really seems to know about it, nor does hardly anybody understand what David is actually doing with that circuit.
But it will blow your mind, and I'm not joking.
If you can find a used one around $5k, you should jump on it. It works perfectly with 8 ohm speakers, and is not plagued with any of the typical "SET disorders" resulting from output transformers. It's wide open and crystal clear throuhgout the audio range, and has a bandwidth of DC-250kHz, and is super fast and dynamic.
As far as I am concerned, it is king of SET amps.

Oh, and by the way, it is auto-biasing, so you don't have to fiddle with any meters, the tubes last from 10-20 years, it doesn't get hot, and Berning has a legendary record for probably the best reliability in the industry.

You absolutely cannot go wrong with this amp.
Thanks to all for the input so far.

I guess Decware is out and 300B is in. Sad because I sold an ASL 300B about a year ago along with Omega T-2's.
No not to bad. The ASL is pretty sterile for a tube amp. Rough around the edges, (and the center) if you will. How about the Welborne stuff??