Acoustic Zen Adagio, How Good Are They?

Just read the glowing review in TAS. Has enyone heard these and if so is all the positive press justified?
128x128rja
Read somewhere that AZ is working on a sub for the Adagios. Anyone heard the sub or have have any info on them? Sounds like the monitors and sub might be the ultimate setup for these.
It was strange that there were no Adagios at the RMAF, or at least I could find none. What I heard at the Audio Zen suite was a very poor sounding larger speaker. It was so bad I could not stay in the room to ask anything about it.

The Red Dragon room had what I think was their speaker. It too was dreadful.

Last year the Adagios with the Red Dragons were the best sound IMHO. This year I spent no more time in either than I could.
Rja, As far as I know the sub is available, when I bought my Adagios there was some info with it, with a picture. It is called the Allegro, available in the same colours, I believe for $3000. 1000watt amp, 92db sensitivity, Frequency 19 to 100hz+- 3db, H 18", W 29", D 19". Personally, the Adagios have enough base for my needs.
The subwoofer has been out for a while but not a lot of information has been released. I don't know if this post will past the moderators but if it does, you can see the sub and details at www.responseaudio.com. Robert really needs to get speaker products on his website but until they are posted, I hope this message makes it's way onto the board.