How far apart are your speakers?

just curious as to how far apart most peoples speakers are set up. Are you measuring from center to center of woofers?
lvk47
My Speakers are 10' apart and I am 10' feet from each speaker in a triangle. The speakers disapear and the center image is all thats left.
My room is 13 x 22 and my speakers are all the way in the corners, about one inch from each wall, ten inches high and angeled so they intersect a few feet in front of my listening chair. This is the set up Audio Note recommends and I really enjoy the wall of sound and dynamics the corner loading provides.

Oz, why do you say "you have no idea what your speakers sound like" to Distortion?
Room is 22' X 12'X 8'
For 3 years I had the Avalons set 40" from woofer to woofer, about 5 ft. from back wall.
After getting advise from fellow audiophile, I placed speakers along side wall, about 2.5' from wall, 8 ft aprt from woofer to woofer, 6 feet from listening position. This set up allowed speakers to be free from side wall reflections. They have LOTS of space around them.
Magic: soundstage is wide and deep, presentation seems to pin-point instruments/musicians. It is the best I've heard in my room. Try it!