Anyone seen audiophile lisence plates passin' by?

The list I've seen so far:
MLOGANCLS
KIMBERFN (This one could be also for firearms Kimber America so not sure, but anyways it may trigger cops to check or stop that Kimber fan!)
KRELLPWR
czarivey
What a coincidence, my Japanese Best of Kraftwerk CD just shipped from Japan. Can't hardly wait.
04-02-15: Albertporter
I’m a huge fan of Forbidden Planet. It’s in good company with only a couple of other Sci Fi movies that qualify as best ever (on my list).
My sentiments exactly. Also competing for the top spot on my list is "2001: A Space Odyssey." Its slow pace would certainly be a turn-off for some, but it works for me!

Two very different examples of the sci-fi genre, but both great.

Best regards,
-- Al
Pretty sure the term "Id" came from Dr. Freud and not "Forbidden Planet".

BTW, Forbidden Planet is one of my all-time faves (could Anne Francis BE any hotter?) and is said to have inspired the series "Start Trek".
Yes, Sigmund Freud was the one who divided our pyches into 3 divisions, the Id, the Ego and the Superego. The Id is the impulsive, selfish side, the Superego is the controlling, moral side and the Ego is (hopefully) the resultant balance between the two. Alas, it's never the case :-)

All the best,
Nonoise
Well, if we are off the audiophile plates and on to sci-if movies... Silent Running with the slightly demented Bruce Dern.
And what is it about audiophiles and science fiction anyway?