Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
The Job is an amazing amp. Clear, articulate and three dimensional in spades with a sweet voice. Maybe the "leanness" that you think you heard was just before the initial break in. The amp is so clear and natural that some may take it as a little lean at first, but it is far from that. Match the Job with a fairly benign load (preferably greater than 3 ohm) speaker, sit back and enjoy the glorious sound unfolding in front of you. Horn type speakers are absolutely stunning on the Job. You would not recognize my Klipsch Cornwall III's with this little amp. Absolutly wonderful. No matter what I hooked up to the Job (TAD CR-1, Sonus Faber Evolutions, Revel Studio2, Nola Grand Micro Reference, Klipsch Cornwall III, or inexpensive Pioneer monitors), they all sound great!
Joe, I've followed the thread on AS, and with the exposure you have to the absolute best gear available, you have always championed the JOB 225. I hope to hear the same unit with many more hours on it soon, I want it to be the sleeper amp that has Goldmund sonics at Rotel pricing.
04-09-14: Klh007
The JOB 225 had sound stage and transparency/detail, at the expense of tone sounding leaner than the Veritas.

This tonal balance has been stated by more than just by you Klh007, it was a trait that devilboy also heard when he used the Lightspeed Attenuator passive pre with it. As the Lightspeed is like a direct connection from source to poweramp, he preferred a preamp that made up for the Jobs lean character with something that augmented the lower registers or bought the tops down.

Cheers George
" he preferred a preamp that made up for the Jobs lean character with something that augmented the lower registers or bought the tops down."

The Job doesn't have a lean character !! I have no pre amp and no leanness going on.