Klipschorn: Still relevant??

I'm interested in stirring the pot which is my current system. Please see my system for more details but, in summary, I'm conteplating moving from a Cary beam power/triode & Von Schweikert VR4JR based system to a SET/Klipschorn system.

In general, would you consider the move to be "better" or just different. Or worse?? Better being defined as higher fidelity for most types of acoustic music.

Really curious. Your opinion matters! I have to buy most of my equipment without hearing it and have to rely on reputations, opinions, reviews, etc.

Thanx
pawlowski6132
Robm321, I guess that depends on what people are currently using. I think I have a nice pair of speakers but, want to move to SET amps. My current speakers won't work well with low powered speakers and I need a reasonably priced pair of high efficiency speakers.
How many people are going to replace their speakers with Klipschorn?

Exactly four whom I personally know. And they replaced $7-15K speakers. Clearly, not everyone thinks the way you do, Rob321.
hi,

Robm321 ... that's a teenagers response

hope you can do better nextr time

Larry
Larry510, is it possible for you to imagine that some people have listened to Klipsch (Heresy, LaScala, KHorn) speakers and didn't fall in love with them. Maybe they wanted a speaker that went deeper in the bass, or one that soundstaged with more front to back depth, or possibly a more refined treble range, or even a less forward midrange. Just try to imagine.

One size doesn't fit all.
Sorry to raise everyone's blood pressure, but I just don't see anyone going to Klipsch. Maybe I'm just not around all the hoards of people dropping their exotic speakers for Klipschorn.

Larry510,

Thanks! I'm glad I still have the vigor and attitude of my youth, instead of being set in my ways like a crusty old man.

Rob