Good Bass Floorstander under 1K

I'm looking for recommendations for floorstanders with good bass.

I've considered,Onix Rocket 550-ugly colors, Meadowlark E Series-never heard anything about them,company defunct,Bohlender Z7-don't think they'd have enough bass, Tyler F3-front port not covered.

Any other too look at?
gooddomino
Totem Arro cost a little more at msrp but the quality of the bass is superior, and the overall sound quality is phenomenal. Give them some serious consideration.

There are also a lot of smaller speakers that can put out a surprising amount of bass, and in your price range you'd get a LOT more sound quality because more money can be put into the drivers and crossovers instead of cutting corners there to pay for the extra woodwork. Spendor S3/5, Totem Rainmaker, Epos M12.2 are all great speakers that will change your opinion of what a small speaker can do...
If full bass is really important, I support the PSB Gold recommendations... their bass was realy impressive when I auditioned them-although I chose different speakers in the end.
NHT is affordable, especially used, and known for having an extended low-end. I owned the 2.9's for a while and can attest to the reputation. Some models have styling that is not for everybody. In any case, the VT-2's are an older speaker, often available for below $1K used, and fit the bill. The 2.4's may or may not come in below a grand, but would fit the bill as well.

The PSB Gold i at $900 seems like a no-brainer too.
Second Ghunter & Kthomas. Large bookshelf speakers in your price range will give you better sound quality. NHT SB3 responds to 39Hz and placed properly will convince you of it.

Old NHT 2.5i's are in your price range and will give you lottsa-bass. Also Kef has the Q5 that technically doesn't respond all that low but is ported. It is a good reasonably priced speaker if you want some bass + a sexy cabinet.

Good luck!