Good Bass Floorstander under 1K

I'm looking for recommendations for floorstanders with good bass.

I've considered,Onix Rocket 550-ugly colors, Meadowlark E Series-never heard anything about them,company defunct,Bohlender Z7-don't think they'd have enough bass, Tyler F3-front port not covered.

Any other too look at?
gooddomino
There's a couple opf pairs of PSB Stratus Gold i's available now for $900 - great bass, great speaker.
Gold i is a great rec. You may also be able to pickup Paradigm Studio 100v2's at about 1K - those should fit the bill.
Totem Arro cost a little more at msrp but the quality of the bass is superior, and the overall sound quality is phenomenal. Give them some serious consideration.

There are also a lot of smaller speakers that can put out a surprising amount of bass, and in your price range you'd get a LOT more sound quality because more money can be put into the drivers and crossovers instead of cutting corners there to pay for the extra woodwork. Spendor S3/5, Totem Rainmaker, Epos M12.2 are all great speakers that will change your opinion of what a small speaker can do...
If full bass is really important, I support the PSB Gold recommendations... their bass was realy impressive when I auditioned them-although I chose different speakers in the end.
NHT is affordable, especially used, and known for having an extended low-end. I owned the 2.9's for a while and can attest to the reputation. Some models have styling that is not for everybody. In any case, the VT-2's are an older speaker, often available for below $1K used, and fit the bill. The 2.4's may or may not come in below a grand, but would fit the bill as well.

The PSB Gold i at $900 seems like a no-brainer too.