Tube Pre-Amp Recommendation

Im new to this forum but have spent few months reading into posts. The more i read the more i get confused on my first purchase of a Good quality Tube Pre-amp. At this very moment I have always used Solid states pre-amp but after hearing the Audio Research Arc Ref 5 and 3 I am on the upgrade bug. Considering these units cost allot of money I need some suggestion if there are other Tube Pre-Amp which can either match similar levels to the Arc Ref 5 or better it.

I am not bothered about name brands or looks of the unit rather on how it presents the music to me.
I have not own a Tube Gear before in my life, and not sure on how to go about it. BTW I am in Indonesia (A British Expat Working and Living Here)

Demoing unit is out of the question here, even buying a unit here is so much more expensive then back at home In the UK. I prefer to Buy from USA (Will use a Power converter if needed)

My Current Setup is:
Speakers: Philharmonics 3
Amplifier: Audio GD Master 2 Series Mono Blocks (Will Upgrade Later to Krell, Macintosh or Pass)
CD player: Oppo 95 Using on Board DAC for the time being. Looking to upgrade later on for DAC
Room: Heavily treated, with Foam, Acoustic Panels, Bass Traps in all 4 Corners.

Budget less than 6000 Dollars.

Need Performance Level Matching that of Arc Ref 5Se or better.

Need suggestion and opinion on how to go about this. I prefer fasting sound more to neutral. Slight warm but not too much. I did find Cary SLP05 Pretty Warm, however on Ebay it slipped my fingers otherwise I was going to pull the trigger on that. I will being pairing this with Solid State Amplifier don’t want to get into Power Amps using Tubes for the next few years at least.

Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks Guys
dragon_vibe
Ya who really cares about websites. It's about the sound and unless you
have heard, then perhaps your words are noise. The best speakers I
have heard are from a one man company with a website you would also
moan about - Intuitive Design. who cares. Don't buy if you need a good
website. Pretty simple.

Fact is you will miss some of the best sounding gear. I have heard gear
from awesome looking websites that make my ears hurt. Really? Websites
play no roll in the way gear sounds.
Bill, I agree, but you do understand the power of marketing, don't you?
Some folks need to be told what to buy, they cannot trust their own ears.
The VAC Signature is a wonderful piece and no concerns about the manufacturer.
ITs not about marketting ploy BS we looking for, Just simple stuff like Spec or topology on preamp, Inputs, Outputs, Options available, coponents being used. Some pictures thats all. Few paragraph wont hurt or take away to much time and effort. Anyways Im not attacking TRL and have no intention to do so. I understand they are a 2 man company and the feller needs to make a liviing and probably does really make very fine pre which can stand against the big boys. I dont want to comment further. So im gona leave this topic alone and move on.