Energy ESM-2 Anyone else remember them?

I still am using these old school speakers. Bought them in 1987? demo.
thirtypercent
Energy still makes speakers, although they have taken the route of Polk Audio in the mass market thing.

Way back when, they were much more esoteric.
I'm listening to a pair of ESM-2 speakers right now as I type this e-mail from my living room. I bought them new way back when (I really don't remember the year). I recently added a pair of small Klipsch speakers; together, they produce amazing sound quality.
Does anyone now the technical specs of the woofers in the ESM-2 speakers. I need to change them and there are no specs on the woofers nore are there any inside the box. I'd need the OHM's, WATTS, ...

Thank you very much.

ps.: I bought these in the mid 80's. They still sounded great ! Even with the cracked woofers ! I shopped around for some new stuff and was not impressed with anything I found under 1000$ canadian (about 700$). So, finally, decided on fixing my old ESM's ...
I used to own quite a few ESM and energy speakers back in the day ,my bro still uses a ESM 2 but the woofers where wrinkled in the sun at a party 12 years ago the things still work, go figure:)
I had a pair. The best speakers I had owned up to that time 1989 I think. I really enjoyed them for about 3 or 4 years. I still have the receipt. Paid $309/pr at the Happy Medium in Madison Wi.