JOLIDA Issue

So I plugged in my JOLIDA 302BRC yesterday and already It has an issue.
After singing sweetly for two minutes, one of the EL34 tubes imitated the sun and poof, the amp shut down.

Is it possible that one of the bias pots got out of whack during shipment?

Also, according to the manual, there is a stop point for the pots when turned in a counter clock fashion yet I was able to turn two pots several revolutions without reaching the stop point.

Thoughts?

RIGGED
rigged
Tubes can fade away or die spectacularly, both of which has happened in my 502p with no issues issuing from the amp. That's tubes for ya. A note on Shubert's post...I love my NOS UK origin Mullard 12AT7s, but I've had really good luck with Russian Gold Lion 12AX7s and KT120s, 150s, various new Tung Sol and EH stuff, Mullard reproductions (in my class A 18 watt guitar amp), JJs, etc., and I think you can learn a lot more from fooling around with tubes than paying much attention to fools around tubes.
Awesome news gents, it was indeed the tube, the new one arrived today, and the amp is purrin along as I type.

A bias check revealed numbers in the 500-550 range and not the recommended 400mv. I dig the easy bias feature and the heavy duty remote control, over all a well built amp.

BTW Mike at JOLIDA is helpful dude.

Happy in Houston.

RIGGED
My 502 has been cookin' along with new Gold Lion 12AX7s and KT150s for a couple of weeks now and I'm astonished at how good it sounds now that things have settled in even more...I've recently listened to some far more expensive stuff including an ARC REF 75 and a Rogers integrated (although not in my home system), and man...made me realize how good my little 502 really is.