s-s integrateds just on the warm side of neutral

I'd be curious to hear which makes and models members would put in this category: quality solid-state integrateds that are just a little more "forgiving" and a little less "relentless" or "ruthless" than the norm. I'm not talking seriously euphonic, just a little on the warmer side of the neutral line.

I'm thinking pieces like the Ayre AX-7e, Plinius 9200 (?).

What others?
128x128twoleftears
Resolution S50. Closer to neutral but more warm than analytic. Actually I would classify it as accurate and musical. Norma is there too, but with more power, bass control, and openness.
Let me also add trhe Modwright to the list. And to clarify, I am talking 1 or 2 clicks off neutral to warm.
More "forgiving" etc. is a sonic signature result derived from a system synergy alchemy forged by ALL of
- amp,
- source,
- speakers and
- cables (again, all of ICs, speaker and power)
- listening environment acoustics

To attempt to bifurcate this into just one component (fuhgeddaboud a specific brand within that component class itself) ain't gonna get you there.

SYSTEM synergy matters - big-time. Because of the above listed input factors, Just because Brand X that sounds "good" in one guy's system, is of NIL assurance that it will perform in yours.

For these reasons, I wouldn't recommend any blind purchase choice based on any blog response here that are just anecdotal and heavily biased value judgements pushing their own faves that ignore the factors above.

Do your own homework that includes personal auditions (in-home loaners from a quality bricks and mortar dealer or fellow hobbyist amigo preferred)
Well said Akg_ca. A sampling of different cables in my system showed quite a spread from very open and revealing to rolled off and euphonic.

However, if one has tried that and knows which cables they wish to retain, the same can be said for amps (or speakers and source) but it's a more costly affair.

In my system, I settled on a Marantz PM-15S2b over a Burson PI-160 based on what cabling I kept out of my small inventory. Those cables interfered the least with the sound, revealing the differences upstream. Having said that, the Burson came closest to a very good tube amp in that it had plenty of detail and differentiation but had an effect that's hard to describe other than to say it edged out the Marantz on an emotional level.

Going from silver to copper cables made it even more so. It's really a mixed bag.
And don't get me started on speakers. Happiness can be but a cable or two away.

All the best,
Nonoise