Tube amplifier to power Sonus Faber speakers?

I recently purchased a new pair of Sonus Faber Olympica 3 speakers. They are 90DB and a 4 ohm load. I've always preferred tube amplification and am finding it a challenge to identify a good match for these speakers. I'm not a kt88 fanbut rather 300B or something of that ilk. I tried an 845 based amp but found it edgy and limited in power and dynamics. Any suggestions from Sonus Faber owners is most welcome.
frontier1
. .... Sonus Faber Olympica 3 speakers. They are 90DB and a 4 ohm load. I've always preferred tube amplification and am finding it a challenge to identify ..... rather 300B or something of that ilk. I tried an 845 based amp but found it edgy and limited in power and....

Ready for Challenge .... great .... That is the right spirit to invest endless time to try to match a mismatch... 300B with 90 dB amps... What a great idea. ... Ever saw a Duck with teeth? No? Don't worry, you will find that one sooner ...
Good luck -:)
I'm using wyetech lab ruby 211 with RCA tubes on sonus faber guarneri homage ,a friend is using the same amp but wyetechs 300b version, on his amati futuras ,you should get wyetech labs onyx for the olympica
The Sonus Faber dealer here in SW FL uses fairly large Audio Research tube mono blocks (sorry, I can't remember the models) to power his Olympicas. The sound is top notch.
Frontier-

look into ARC, Conrad Johnson and Rogue Audio for your tube needs. Keep me posted and Happy Listening!
Perhaps consider a hybrid amp (tbe/MOSFET) such as the Butler TDB2250 or the Monad. The 2250 has 250 watts/ch. and the Monad is 100 watts/ch. pure class A...