Sunfire Signature... what is this?

Recently bought a Sunfire Signature amp, believing I was getting the 600x2 model. The front panel has "Sunfire" above the Joules meter, and "Load Invariant High Fidelity Stereo Power Amplifier" below. A Bob Carver signature is on the upper left of the panel. The rear panel has "Sunfire Signature" just above the serial number (which starts with 99), and a lot of the other normal printing. The two speaker fuses are labeled "5 Amp SLO-BLO MDL/Q", and the AC line fuse is labeled "10 AMP MDA-10 120 VAC", which makes me question if this is a Sig-600. Any thoughts?
davidag
I've had mine (SS 600x2 and CG 405x5) since about '02 (and '06) and they're both KEEPER's . Incredible performance, never loses its "cool". I have had to replace the meter lamps once or twice. If they ever sound less than 100% it's time to seek out his techs and get it rebuilt. They're the last amps I hope to own.
Thanks! for sharing -Ricktpt.

Agreed, even that 1st Sunfire power amp circa 1995/96 is still a killer. Has not been anything like it (now or since). Other owners feel free to chime in here...
Keep me posted & Happy Listening.
I love my 600x2 and have been looking for another for a long time. Problem is lots of other folks want them also.
my Sunfire 300x2 (1994) drives my Carver Amazing Loudspeakers....

A Marriage made in Audio Heaven
Random: For those that need an original spec bulb replacement for the Sunfire amplifiers you can get them on ebay from  https://www.ebay.com/itm/292943723203 with instructions