I had a spider crawl in my preamp A Problem?

I didn't know if I should post this but Oh Well Here Goes.
I sent out to have my CJ PV-5 Preamp's top cover to have it professionally chromed at a plating shop.I had turned on my tubes and noticed something crawling across one of my yellow caps,and sure enough it was an hugly little spider.
Can a spider short out anything in the preamp,or is the only thing that is being shorted out is his own life.
128x12876doublebass
It should only pose a problem for all the other insects that crawl into your preamp.
I think most spiders are rated at less than 5 amperes so it probably blew before I caused any damage. Unless you are the spider then the amp is of no concern...er was
I had a small bug in my Sony RPTV once. Damn thing looked about 6" long as it crawled across the mirror with the TV on!
Maybe after getting irradiated from those 3 big CRT "guns" it wound up 6" long!
I am not sure but I would flush it out with a fan, blow drier or anything to get it out. Remember the 'computer bug' - it was actually caused by a bug that crawled in one of the earliest computers and touched two valves that were not supposed to be connected. It took scientists a lot of man-hours to find this out. Hence the term - computer bug.
There was an old Conrad that housed a spider;
How absurd, to house a spider!
There was an old owner who sent in a bird;
How absurd, to send in a bird!
He sent the bird to catch the spider
That wriggled and jiggled and wiggled inside it.
He sent the spider to catch the fly...
He sent the bird to catch the spider...
Perhaps the spider will fry...;^)