Quicksilver V4 vs Manley Snappers

Is anyone able to describe the differences between these 2 amps? Bass, midrange, heat, etc.....much appreciated.
gwng8
I have zero experience with either brand, however, I'd pick the Quicksilver's over the Manley's based upon Quicksilver's strong reputation for customer service, even for 2nd hand gear. Since I buy most of my gear used, this provides piece of mind, and increases resale value. Just as important, the Quickie's also get consistently good reviews from users and proffesional reviewers for excellent sound quality and durability... kind of a can't miss brand, with point to point wiring as a noteworthy bonus.
I've never had the chance to hear the Quicksilver amps, so can't really give you a good comparison.

I am a Manley dealer however, so can help a little with the Snappers. Midrange is very, very good with nice low end extension. Heat output (to me) is lower then a lot of the tube amps that I sell. It's certainly not cool, but at the same time, will not heat up your room (unless it's in a very small space).
V4's are great. I did a really good demo and really liked them. They were one of those components that I wish I would have bought. I have never heard the Manley. I'm sure it is also very good.
If I only listened to rock I'd go with the V-4's just on their ability to use 6550, KT-88, 6L6s and EL-34 tubes. I'd use the 6550 or KT-88 for rock over the EL-34. I owned the V-4's with GL KT-88's re-issues to drive Vandersteen 3A Sigs, they are wonderful sounding amps with plenty of power and speed to rock.