Zaikesman's Username Pronunciation Field Guide

OK, here's the deal: It's pronounced "Zikes'mn", not "Zakes-man" (accent on the first syllable with a long "i" and silent "a", the second syllable with a schwa "a"). Preferred 'nick-username' is Zaikes (rhymes with 'yikes').

Anybody else out there with a username having ambiguous/obscure correct pronunciation (you know who you are), here's your big chance to set us all straight!

(And the rest of you stop snickering :-)
zaikesman
Interesting thread, and much needed! Thanks a lot!!!

I pronounce my username trel - ja, like ja rule, not trel - ha ala a Spanish j.

And, while people are often curious, it has no mystical meaning or representation, it's simply the way a company of mine gave out e - mail addresses - first four letters of your last name, followed by first initial, followed by middle initial if applicable.

TRELli, Joseph Anthony->TRELJA
Q above>>I've always wondered how to pronounce "Clueless"

It's an old traditional family name on my father's side which has been used from one generation to the next.

It's traditionally pronounced "Fuc***+++@@@ingCluelessski." The first and last parts were dropped when my great grandfather came to America and like many immigrants it was shortened so it would fit in typical police records.

In modern usage people are so put-off and feed-up with us that they tend to shout and therefore both syllables are accented often accompanied by hand gestures.

Sincerely
I remain,
And mine is D-RUBIN, not DRU-BIN. Just in case, RUBIN is pronounced ROO-BIN. I have long regretted choosing this user name and think I'll take a new one. Wanna help me choose?

Glad to have the record set straight on Zaikesman, but wtf does it MEAN?