CDP-Tube Suggestions

Its tube time again. I would like to try out a different tube in my Jolida JD-100 tube output CD player. It uses a pair of 12ax7s but 5751s will work as well.

I am looking to try a "warm" sounding tube this time around. I am currently using the stock tubes, which BTW, I dont really know what they are. Warm and full vocals with a little taming of the highs is what i am after.

I have tried EH 12ax7s, NOS RCA 5751 blackplates, EI 12ax7s, GE JAN 5751s and found none of them to be all that "warm" in my system. Not that they arent good, I just want something different on the plate so to speak.

The stock Jolida tubes are definately more rolled back in the upper octaves but still sound a little dry, or not robust, in the mids. Especially vocals.

I am thinking NOS Mullards, but I thought I would run this one buy you guys and see what you all thought. Thanks in advance.
distortion
Try to find NOS Sylvania 5751, triple mica black plate or Sylvania Gold Brand 3 mica grey plates. They made a big difference in my Jolida, nice and warm! Hard to find, but worth the expense and effort IMO. Good Luck!
Rick
Thanks so much for your suggestions.

Tpsonic, I didnt even think of Brimar. Good suggestion, I like alot of Jazz, Classical, and female vocals all of which have a healthy dose of Piano.

Rcj1231, hard to find is an understatement. =) I have been looking for those for quite a while. Do you think the NOS RCA Blackplates perform similar to Sylvania's? Or, are they two different animals?
If the tubes aren't warm enough for you, perhaps there could be another area to look into. What kind of interconnects are you using? Changing these cables might "warm" up the sound, a good pair of copper cables instead of silver. I've recently be fooling around with power cords and purchased and electraglide cord that has given my system a greater sense of depth and emotion.
good luck, there are so many variables to look at.

ivan :)
Kudra, Thanks for you suggestions. However, "all" tubes arent "warm." As a matter of fact, the EI 12ax7's have more highs than my Theta DAC, and they(Theta DACs) arent known for being laid back in anyway.

I do have copper cables(SignalCable IIs) in the mix and silver-copper(DH Labs BL-1) as well. I can choose whichever I want buy changing the input selected.

My intent is to try some "warm" tubes since I have tried several that werent, at least in this system. So I have baseline of what warm tubes sound like.
The DH Labs cable is bright and tinny,not to mention lacking in dimensionality.Just FYI.