what this site needs ...

One thing is a "watching" feature like eBay offers in their system on the MyPage function ... MANY times I want to go back to certain items of interest in the classifieds or auctions after the passage of several days. If I don't write them down, I can not remember them all.

Just one suggestion, I am sure there are others but all-in-all AudiogoN is a very well organized site.
jrinkerptdnet
It is what it is. Audiogon is, bottom line, simple, clean, functional and well policed by it's own. It, just gets boring. Let's face it, not much has been happening for awhile. That's not the 'gon's fault, of course. I guess I'm just suffering from Audiogon enui. It's the nature of the beast, I guess. God, if I see another thread about great female jazz vocalists, or what's an inexpensive IC for cdp to amp?, or the like, I'm gonna puke. It seems that the archives are not utilized as much as it should. Nobody's, fault mind ya, just a little dull around here. Back to school in 2. I'm going to fire up my baby and groove. Have a good one guys. peace, warren
I'd like to be able to sort by "component type/manufacturer/price"... something like: "ss amp/Pass Labs/$3000". Or search for a component below a price point... like "all ss amps below $3000". Also I'd like to see all closed auctions and sales for a period of 3 months so I can see what components have been selling and for how much. (I know they have Audio bluebook, but I think it should be a function of the brouser) I also second the speel checx.
Thanks Ncarv!

They don't go out of their way to tell you about the bookmarking feature. (I have been using this site for quite awhile, and never knew.)

Thanks again!
Post removed