Rogue vs ARC

I wonder the Rogue M150 or M180 is on par with the VT100 or Ref 110 from Audio Research. They seems to be voiced as moden tube sound but I have not been able to listen to the Rogue.
luna
First of all I don't need to read any reviews. And you should do the same and start listening.

Once again, please list all of the information requested and stop generalizing.

Otherwise it's just an opinion based on conjecture and/or inexperience.

My bet is on inexperience.

Thank you
I value the Audiogon forum venue and most comments made by posters. But when some resort to personal attacks, it becomes tiresome for me and I suspect many others.

I respectfully suggest that posters refrain from such attacks in this forum. And for those times when the child ego state is dominant (and it happens to all of us), then simply continue the dialogue outside of this forum.

Again, this is only a suggestion, respectfully offered.
Sorry if you mistook my post as a personal attack.

However when a poster with obvious lack of experience trashes a company that makes high quality components it's important to understand the basis of his/her comments. That was the reason for my request. Any component can sound poor in the wrong system.

Many readers rely on these threads for accurate information and it's unfortunate that folks making accusations such as this can harm or damage a fine company's reputation based on limited experience or conjecture.

I have many hours of listening time with both ARC and Rogue; each of them offer good value and high reliability.

No financial interest with either company
It is good to have plenty of checks and balances here and I appreciate Audiofeil pointing things out or making people aware of certain things. Everything needs to be put forth in the right context. I think using clarifying statements like "in my system" or "my room" is an easy way of keeping things in context. So that leaves an out that maybe in your room or your system you will get a different sound with the same component rather than making absolute statements about on product being outright better than the other.