How many AudiogoNers are amateur chefs?

I know this is WAY off topic, but I am curious as to how many of you folks fancy yourselves as amateur chefs. I ask this as I just completed my first day of culinary school. This is not a school for training pros (we meet on Fridays for the day), but for those folks who want to become better cooks, learning to prepare menus, pairing foods and wines, etc. I still have my full-time profession, so this is for home.
slipknot1
I live where I can go from cold sesame noodles in Chinatown to LeBernadin in a flash. But every once in awhile, give me a good tube steak with all the fixings or a Cheesburger, cheeseburger; and I'm in heaven. Also, if you don't leave in or near (enough to get into the city) the Big Apple, you haven't a clue what amazing pizza is. Still the best deal going ($), wise in the food kingdom. I'm getting hungry. bona petit, warren
Craig, you caught me. When I can, I use a 25cm single skillet for my meals. I only use well-seasoned cast iron cookware. Nothing sticks to it. I think it is unbeatable.

So now you know that I'm a single pan guy, as well as a single driver speaker guy! I am also single in marital status, I like single-ended triodes, only use a single source in my system, use all single-ended cables, and I do most things single-handed(DIY).

I guess that makes me single-minded. :^)

I tried some of those expensive French tin-lined copper pans, but I didn't like them as much as the cast iron. And I only cook over a gas flame. No electric stoves for this boy. However, I'm curious if an audiophile power cord on an electric stove would make the food taste better.
Warren, when it's Le Bernardin, call me! Or Daniel, or Lutece, or Jean Georges, or the Gramercy Tavern, or Le Cirque, or countless others in the resaurant mecca of the world!
I love to cook but I am a rank amateur. One of my goals in life is to take the time and learn doing it well. Thanks to all who mentioned new source material -- that should be fun to explore. My house is designed to listen to music while we are in the kitchen so we just turn it up a bit while preparing the meal.