Arthur Salvatore WoW comments??

Anyone ever read about this audio critic? his site is at http://www.high-endaudio.com/ but for the real deal go there and scroll down to 'audio critique' and click on that link and you will not be able to stop reading. i recommend reading his 'philosophy' first and then his 'recommended components list' - although i know you guys will reverse that order; it was worth a try.
This guy has some very interesting things to say about audio and has really gotten hot and heavy with the top magazines and he's published his heated correspondences with them and you'll love it.
Please comment here after reading about this guy.
kublakhan
Albert, do NOT allow these characters to come to your party...I smell trouble. Besides, I think I remember Detlof now...didn't he STAR in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"
Stereokarter, Albert actually plays an inconspicuous but not insignificant role in the "web of fate" encircling Detlof right now: we must never forget the small detail of Albert shipping Detlof a bottle of RR (what is this code for? we can only guess) a few weeks ago with the (seemingly innocent words): "Having just shipped samples of RR cleaner to ... Detlof ( in Switzerland) ..., I look forward to reading comments as to the outcome of the tests." Just what tests was he referring to, I ask you?
Slawney you are a genius. Quite right, Arthurporter shipped a bottle of RR to Detlof and Sedond at the end of May and next thing you know we have this problem. Somebody should reeally get in touch with Sedond. I wonder if Porters his real name, can anybody translate Italian?
I would like to buy a round of flittchens for all! Flittchens Flittchens and more flittchens. . .hey, watch it flittchen. Watson my boy, I do believe you have found a flittchen.
Wirehead, I managed to bribe the Swiss Air Station Manager here by getting him a couple of Flittchens, so he gave me a list of all the passagers that came in this week. Amongst them was a guy called Alberto Porta. He was fetched from the airport he told me, by a big black car and a chauffeur with bulges. On the radiator there was written RR as well and it had a small statue of a flittchen on top of it. Do you think that could be of any significance?
Otherwise no news from Detlof, but the strange noises from near the prison continue, though less frequently than before. Thankyou Slawney for getting us on the right track. Your information is invaluable. All that we know here is from the "Neue Zürcher Zeitung" and they are known to be slow.