How much do you listen?

After reeading the "how much does it cost?" thread, I began to wonder about the amount of pleasure these systems provide. As far as quantity goes, how many hours a week would you say you are listening to music? With the level of investment in these systems, I guess I'm thinking REALLY listening, not just background music while you wander around the house, but sitting where you can appreciate that you have a 5 or 6 figure instead of a 3 figure system. Please reply in the subject line so it's easier to tabulate later. Thanks!
inscrutable
12 hours of critical listening per week; with kids 7, 9, and 11 I'm busy much of the time. Jeff
I listen critically about 25 hours a week. I consider my sound system my finest mental relaxation. I threw out the TV years ago. I can easily justify the financial outlay considering the amount and quality of stress relief it provides
Unless there is a good gulf game on tv I,d say 25-30 on critical listening.I have the music going constantly on background.
steve
For me about 8 hrs right now. Similarly to many of you, it will be more in the winter. Just bought a new (to me) table, so looking forward to increasing my hours and re-discovering much of my vinyl.