PS Audio Ultimate outlet

Have thought about one to protect amp from surges but do not want to affect the sound. Anybody have one?
no_money
Respectfully Drubin; go back and read Stevemj's thread on "Speaker Wire is it Science or Psychology?", posted 3/7/01. IMO it is pretty inflammatory right from the start. That's not the thread (and posts) of a person with an open mind, rather it is strongly espousing scientific dogma. He (Steve) asks us to explain our positions re selection of "wires" without using any technical terminology??? I agree with much of yours, Duggs, and Jerie's posts above. I want to have feet planted squarely in both the objective and subjective camps regarding "wires and music". Cheers. Craig.
It should be pointed out that science never 'proves' anything. Scientists do not seek the truth, but rather an accurate model. Scientific measurements do not prove or disprove, they only support or do not support the model.
The Devil DOES live! ...His name is Stevemj and when a BAD Audiogoner dies he’s sent to Radioshack ...There in the polyester pit of hell is Stevemj (clad in a green velvet tuxedeo and sporting SPL & multi-meters) plays nothing but baddly recorded CD's on one brand "rack" systems through 18 gauge zip cord - for ALL eternity! hehehehe
Okay, maybe I gave the guy too much benefit of the doubt. And Doug, I certainly did not have you in mind.

I do think there is sometimes too much knee-jerk, often hostile rejection of any challenges to our subjectivist observations. And I hate to see any Audiogon member ganged up on and ridiculed. That's the easy way out for the insecure and closed-minded. (Again, not singling anyone out in particular). Dan.

hey, drubin, no problem about me worrying about whether or not ewe were placing me in *that* category - i was asking it in more of a rhetorical fashion - i'm pretty secure in where i stand on the subjective vs objective issue - feet firmly planted in *both* camps! ;~)

regards, doug s.