Hospital Grade Wall Outlets

Heard that this was a good tweak to use. Bought some but i am not sure how to wire them. Do you wire them the same as existing outlets or do you need a seperate ground wire to isolate the outlet. PLEASE HELP
mrsoundman
Anybody tried the Wattagate? This puppy is about $75, roughly and it designed exclusively for Audio. Experience with this goodie? Anyone? Or is this some serious snake-oil?
I'm a little hesitant to ask this question, but while we're on the subject of audio grade outlets, does anyone know if there are specific brands or models of circuit breakers that provide audible improvements over the standard issue at most hardware stores? I've noticed some improvements by simply replacing some older circuit breakers with newer ones.
I bought a pair of power cords and a Pass and Seymour LP1 outlet from kevperro. The outlet stands above most tweaks I have tried in terms of improved imaging and cleaner, not softer, treble. The PC's made a subtle but audible improvement, the effect of the outlet was not subtle, probably because the one I replaced was so old and worn. One often hears the phrase "holographic mid-range"; but we also know that higher frequencies are more directional. Shouldn't it be true that improvements that are made to the highs are more important to imaging? There's a thread!
Kitch, it is definitely true. We got ourselves a pair of the plasma tweeters from a-capella to implement our ESL's and the improvement in imaging and in the placement of the individual instruments was quite amazing.