Help Audio Alchemy

I have Purchased several pieces and am very happy with them. I now would like to purchase a DAC but cant tell by the designations which AA dacs are the best. can someone tell me which are the top 2or3 thanks
mmggarlick98f6
Don't forget to budget for a good power supply. These devices, depending on the version, come with the "wall-wart" kinds. The higher number ones usually come with a Power Station 4 as standard. If you have any not utilizing at least the PS-4 look for a Power Station 2. The PS-2 can run three of these devices and is the BEST power supply AA made. The PS1 and PS3 aren't bad but I would use those to power only 1 piece of AA equipment. Oofda gave you a great model/price range! Enjoy! Tony
Check out the www.perpetualtechnologies.com website. This is Mark Schifters (Alchemy founder) new company.
You might also consider Dusty Vawter at Channel Islands Audio. I believe Dusty was in charge of service at AA, and he should know what is "best." He also does mods for AA (I believe) & Channel Islands produces power supplies, among other audio accessories, which probably can be modified for AA. E-mail address in Soundstage! review: [email protected] . No WWW address given.